Family Life in B&W

Family Shots

Family Shots

...okay they are not black and white. But this is my favorite subject matter and the core of what I typically shoot so I'm compelled to post just a couple anyway.

My son with his Grandfather
67081844-M.jpg

My son with his Grandmother
6335798-M.jpg

Here's my two children at the Chaudière Falls south of Québec City last August. Taken with the FED 5V and J-12 on APX-100 in HotRod 1+50. My wife doesn't like the 'blurs' of the hands waving...I do:D

Kent

Attachments

• Chloe & Morgan - Chaudière 2005.jpg
    Chloe & Morgan - Chaudière 2005.jpg
    399.4 KB · Views: 0
raid

raid

these look a tad grainy for 400? also some negative spots/marks? I like the color natura shots better with the film sharpness supporting the sharpness of the lens like your older shots.

raid amin said:
Here is a photo taken with a Fuji Natura and Fuji 400 B&W film.

ampguy said:
these look a tad grainy for 400? also some negative spots/marks? I like the color natura shots better with the film sharpness supporting the sharpness of the lens like your older shots.

Ampguy:

The B&W developing seems to be lacking with my local lab.
My color photos are developed with a Fuji Frontier system, and the results look nicer. I wish I could do anyhing else with B&W. I do not want to develop film myself anymore due to lack of time and presence of kids.

Raid

max35mm said:
hello to all, it's my first post on RFF, nice to meet you.

my girlfriend

192459838_8bbe7e7b42.jpg

192457942_0e8c8bb4f9.jpg

192457941_f7d6dc1a43.jpg

M4-P summicron 35 asph. APX400

Max,
I like all shots. Keep on posting here.

Regards,
Raid

shutterflower said:
I like your shot, Raid. It has a very beachy feeling to it. I mean, the ocean experience comes through the image well.

Great family pic. Lots of artistic value as well as family record value.

George,
Thanks. I am trying to find alternative ways to getting family photos. My general style is to record people interaction. Somehow, this is what I find interesting.

Raid

My granddaughter-in-law with our first great-grandchild. Sorry about the color, but there is a lot of black.

Attachments

• Mother & Child 2.JPG
    Mother & Child 2.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 0
One from today. It was a rainy day, as you can see from the bored, gloomy look. :(

U989I1153598039.SEQ.0.jpg

Family Life

Family Life

When I got home from work on my last birthday, this is what I found. My six and seven year-old sons wrapped the presents and made the card.

195835522_12f7186a94_o.jpg

Thank you Raid and thank you Rich :)

Rich, beautiful images in your gallery. Street Photography and the Gay Pride reportage my favourites. Like a lot also "Open Door" in Other gallery.

ciao

Back