Featured at Leica

Why it took them so long... :)

Nice!!! I just checked whats new last night, but haven't read it, yet. I do it weekly know as it became the only photography media which I'm finding to be worth to look at.

Yours photography is a must content on this Leica blog and for Leica enthusiasts like me.
Leica Gallery NY must be next if not already.

Thank you, Allen.
I'm happy with M-E. It was you who has recommended it to me. Very special on portraits as you have mentioned. And I'm very thankful to you for it! Where is part of your kindnesses in my M-E...

I have enjoyed your images here on RFF for some time. Nice to see them again, and nice to have them on the Leica website. We still don't know if you're a current, active darkroom rat. Probably not so much for the street work (M9 and all....)

Looking forward to the street portraits. My wife used to do a lot of street portraiture; here, there, and everywhere we traveled. She has the gift of rapport.

Congrats.

Are you still a darkroom rat?

I enjoy using my analog darkroom.

Hey Bill,

I am now a computer darkroom rat. Divorce forced a huge downsize in 1997 but I still had access to a darkroom through one of my clients that had one until about 10 years ago. I had a 5X7 solar enlarger with a zone VI cold light head that I just loved. If I had a darkroom I would still be shooting film in some capacity but I love my MM for all the reason I mentioned in the piece that Leica did.

If I do retire in New Mexico I might pick up an old Deardorff and build a darkroom again but who knows.

I have enjoyed your images here on RFF for some time. Nice to see them again, and nice to have them on the Leica website. We still don't know if you're a current, active darkroom rat. Probably not so much for the street work (M9 and all....)

Looking forward to the street portraits. My wife used to do a lot of street portraiture; here, there, and everywhere we traveled. She has the gift of rapport.

Thanks so much for the kind words.

Back