First photos with Bronica RF645

MichaelHarris

Well-known
Local time
6:02 AM
I love this camera, it's a weird format orientation but it seems pretty cool. I was able to find the flash for it and am looking for the other two lenses. My body, lens, and flash has some crazy low serial numbers and it was new in the box. I'm pretty happy about that. Here's some from my first roll:

Bronica.jpg

Bronica2.jpg

Bronica3.jpg

Just snapshots so far, hopefully the weather will get better and I can do some more creative stuff.

Just when i was looking through the new posts...thinking there wasn't anything interesting...

Congratulations on finding this camera. Where do you live, if I may ask? Looks like a Mexican resturaunt, but then the bottom pic looks like something European.

enjoy. I can work fast as hell with mine - so intuitive AND with an accurate predictable meter. All my 'Old Spanish House' images in my gallery were shot with mine, either using 45 or 65 lenses. My newer looking body is in fact also a lower serial number. GREAT cameras which have such benefits over the Mamiya 7 that the reduced neg size is less of an issue.

Congratulations and nice shots. You will love this camera. It is a joy to use and no problem to carry around all day. Metering is fantastic and it is so quiet. You will have guessed that I like this camera a lot :)

Thanks Gid, I saw it on a shelf in a small town camera store while looking for a Hassleblad. They had sold the Hassleblad, kinda glad now because I really like this camera.

Congrats on the new RF, the one thing you always want to keep an eye on before you take a shot is the compensation dial.. it gets kicked out of "0" easily. But other than that it is an amazing little rangefinder, with big film! ;)

Back