Five New Mods at RFF

CameraQuest

Head Bartender
Staff member
Local time
3:05 AM
For some time many RFF members have voiced the need for more RFF moderators in order to keep things civil and on an even keel. Today I am pleased to announce 5 new RFF moderators:

Doug
BillBingham2
FrankS
Brian Sweeney
Drabbit

The new Mods will be keeping an eye on RFF along with back alley, rover, and myself.

Please Help all Moderators by respecting that they keep RFF running by making the site a better place.

Without the Mods, there simply would be no RFF!

Many Thanks to All!

Stephen

Thanks to all for taking on a thankless role and thanks to the present guys. We will try to behave.

Hmm...

More moderators = good thing

No non-English/American moderators = surprising thing

I would have thought that it would have made sense to a) appoint at least enough moderators in different timezones to "follow the sun" and b) not reinforce the Anglo-Saxon monoculture. This is supposed to be an international forum, after all...

Regards,

Bill

Hmm...

I would have thought that it would have made sense to a) appoint at least enough moderators in different timezones to "follow the sun" and b) not reinforce the Anglo-Saxon monoculture. This is supposed to be an international forum, after all...

Regards,

Bill
....Wot ee sedd!! ;)

Thankyou all for the well-wishes.

And thanks to Stephen, Joe, and rover for all of the hard work that they have put into this forum. Hard to believe that it is 7 years since first "lurking", and over six years since joining.

4528645441_a0fdfda532.jpg

We all love this place so it is nice to see that these new moderators are willing to give their time and energy to keep it a great site. Hopefully, it will lessen the time spent by the others. Thank you all.

Hmm...

Regards,

Bill

second that [ or third by now]

well ,not that surprising really Bill. ;)
The new mods are all great people and will no doubt be a positive change.

* note the positive statement after the sarcasm:D
regards
CW

Back