Hong Kong Forth H.K. Photo Club Meeting on Friday, 28 Sept.

Designer

Keven
Local time
6:53 PM
Hello! RFF shooters,

Let's make a preliminary schedule for our 5th meeting.

Date: 28th Sept. (Friday)
Time: Start at 7:00 p.m.
Agenda: Talking, Drinking, Shooting, Bring whatever you like......

CHOICE_1 : Zambra Cafe (Stewart road/ Jaffe road), great espresso & desert, but no beer. nice environment.

R0011952a.jpg

CHOICE_2 : Coyota Bar, semi open to outdoor (Lockhart Road, very close to MTR station)

R0011948a.jpg

Both have dinner serve as well.

CHOICE_3 Other bars at Luard Road & Fenwick stree.

Any idea ? Men!

Keven

Last edited:
Yea Yea ! Both choices are good ! Let's meet at Coyota, then move to Zambra couple of hours later...... or vice versa.

I suggest meeting at Agave on Lockhart Road, opposite from Coyote. I like both, but Agave has better Mexican food! Alternately, we can meet for drinks at Coyote and then go for some Malaysian Chili Crabs not far away.

It's our FIFTH meeting, by the way!

It will be a Friday, mind you, so Wanchai will be rocking! (Keven, have you sourced any members of the female persuasion?!)

:D

Mr Ho said:
I suggest meeting at Agave on Lockhart Road, opposite from Coyote. I like both, but Agave has better Mexican food! Alternately, we can meet for drinks at Coyote and then go for some Malaysian Chili Crabs not far away.

Mexican ! Chili Crabs ! Come on ! I am on fire ! :D

Ok! Let's head to Agave.

For sure Lockhart road will be very busy on Friday night. It may be a bit difficult for Adrian to pass through the Lockhart road without talking to the ladies sitting outside the bars.:D That is the time for recruiting members!:D

Last edited:
So, who's coming to our meeting on 28 Sept?

So, who's coming to our meeting on 28 Sept?

So far, it looks like Keven (who's spearheading this event), Dingo, Max and me. Any other folks - in or out of Hong Kong - planning to come along? Please let us know!

Mr Ho said:
So far, it looks like Keven (who's spearheading this event), Dingo, Max and me. Any other folks - in or out of Hong Kong - planning to come along? Please let us know!

I miss Calvin, Ainslie, Louis, Hon Pan ... you all so much ! Tell us you will come, of course with some special gears or photos...

Mr Ho said:

humm......

too bad that i am going to miss it again as i will be out of town from 24th sept. -12th october. have fun guys........ i shall return.

louiskht said:
too bad that i am going to miss it again as i will be out of town from 24th sept. -12th october. have fun guys........ i shall return.

No problem, according to our schedules the next gathering will be another 'shooting day', you can be the host of it if you like to.
Enjoy your trip.

guys I'm flying back tonight and I should be able to make it on the 28th ... unless I have to fly again on short notice ... *hope not*

Great, so for this Friday it looks like it wll be Keven, Dingo, Max, Calvin, Colin and me, so far. Any other takers? What's up dryice66, lacup, thomasw, nevin, lonelyboy, panhon and pizzahut88?! Show us your gear!

Dear all,

Here is the "Agave", somewhere no. 117 Lockhart Road Wanchai. (between Obrien Road and Luard Road)

Keven

Attachments

• Agave.jpg
    Agave.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 0
Mr Ho said:
Great, so for this Friday it looks like it wll be Keven, Dingo, Max, Calvin, Colin and me, so far. Any other takers? What's up dryice66, lacup, thomasw, nevin, lonelyboy, panhon and pizzahut88?! Show us your gear!

Sorry guys, I have work committment and cannot attend the gathering. You all have fun pls.

Come on Calvin, we will miss you again ! Phone us when you finished your job, may be we will still be hanging around in Wan Chai.

Guys ..... I'm sorry I may not be able to join ..... I have a job which will start at 7:00pm (working with Italy ....) If I can get it done in 1 or 2 hours I will come over ... if not ... then I have to sorry ...

Back