Found it! My sanity...

dave lackey

Mentor
Local time
9:29 PM
Well, in July, my wonderful X1 was the only camera I carried with us on our 45th Wedding Anniversary trip to celebrate. It was relaxing and joyous.

However, after a couple of days after returning home, my battery needed a charge. I have looked everywhere for almost four months with no luck finding the charger!

This morning during my quiet time, alternatively giving thanks for everything and cursing other things as usual, I had a flashback. For some reason I went and looked in the hidden safe in our car and there it was!!!

Now I can start shooting again with my most favorite camera of all! Bye-bye stupid iPhone!!!:D:D:D

I missed my X1 and I shall never give it up.

The X1's bag mate.. Now to get to work.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Leica M6 Solace in the Forest_-2.jpg
    Leica M6 Solace in the Forest_-2.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 0
Not clear what you lost, but if it was a charger, they can be had third party at Amazon for $16. But I am glad you are sane in any case.

It,s either a knight on a white charger , or the charger you find in the night .
Sorry .

At any rate, congrats on your 45th Wedding Anniversary. It's nice to see couples with long loving relationships.
Oh yeah, happy you found the charger too.

Congrats on the 45 yrs and finding the charger. I hope the battery isn't so dead it won't charge up again. I hate it when I put stuff in a 'special' place and then forget where that 'special' place is.

Oh yes congrats on the big 45. My 45 is Oct 2017. Any suggestions for the 44th coming up in 3 weeks?

Oh yes congrats on the big 45. My 45 is Oct 2017. Any suggestions for the 44th coming up in 3 weeks?

Sure, my recommendation is whatever she wants to do! :)

44th is a big one as it is relatively rare. Congrats, Akiva, to both of you! Just make it romantic...

Thanks for all the kind words on our own anniversary. As far as losing things, it happens at least once a week. Still can't find my reading glasses. Or my Nikon leather case. Or...

An important anniversary for sure! Grande! Great! And the X1 was with you both!
robert
PS: I'll take my x1 and my Rolleiflex (what a combo!) tomorrow for a small "adventure" in the Alps...
robert

Back