Frances in hospital

Roger, we've not corresponded here before, but I've always enjoyed your posts. I'll add my confident hopes for a speedy recovery for Frances, and for a cheerful homecoming supper!

It sounds as if you have a lovely little family; best wishes for the holiday. Take care of yourself and Aditi, as well.

Cheers,
--joe.

Best wishes to all of you Roger, i didn't see this thread until just now. Take care of yourself and Frances and i hope things improve swiftly and satisfactorily

Hi Roger,
First, best wishes from our household to Frances & you. Our sympathies as current flu sufferers, we are in that final period where it seems like it is trying to return. It has been a very unpleasant 2+ weeks.
I was going to reply to your "Who cares?" thread to say that my wife, Sharon, went through something that sounded like Frances' pseudo...., Sharon's was named Polymyalgia rheumatica (a self limiting syndrome) from 1990 to 1994, when we lived in Marin and it changed into something else and seemed to go away when we retired to the heat of San Antonio in 1998.
So, take care, we care.
Bob

Hi Roger,

All the best to Francis as she recovers, and to you as well. Even when we give selflessly, caregiving is never entirely easy.

-J. White

First of all apologies for coming so late to this thread Roger. I, of course, wish Frances a speedy recovery. My father sufferd bronchial problems in the past so I know how bad it can be. All the best to you both.

Sorry to hear of your misfortune. Just wanted to add my good wishes in the hopes that things greatly improve soon.

Best,
Randy

Back