Free Iphone timer app for film development.

mityaiko

Local time
1:06 PM
Hello,
I am a developer of Intervallo timer that I created for myself as I didn`t find a good one in app store. Now I`d like to share it with you - itunes.apple.com/us/app/intervallo/id551457908?mt=8
It is free for a limited time. You will be able to create advanced intervals with sound schemes you want for convenient agitation process :)
Using Intervallo you can divide development time into intervals with autostart and assign them individual sound schemes for agitation. It is possible to create kind of a progressive sound schemes for progressive/regressive agitation.

Any comments, questions or reviews on appstore are welcome!

Wow. Hey thanks.

Just curious though as I use iOS4.x.x. Is there something in the app that makes it iOS 5 dependant and not work with iOS4? Or is it something in the SDK libraries that excludes iOS versions older than 5.0?

Wow. Hey thanks.

Just curious though as I use iOS4.x.x. Is there something in the app that makes it iOS 5 dependant and not work with iOS4? Or is it something in the SDK libraries that excludes iOS versions older than 5.0?

yes sdk, also I had to test the app on iOS4 devices and I don`t have any.

Very cool, thanks, I'll try this out. I've been using UpDown Timer for a while for my E-6 developing, but it looks like this app is a lot more versatile :D

Hello,
I am a developer of Intervallo timer that I created for myself as I didn`t find a good one in app store. Now I`d like to share it with you - itunes.apple.com/us/app/intervallo/id551457908?mt=8
It is free for a limited time. You will be able to create advanced intervals with sound schemes you want for convenient agitation process :)
Using Intervallo you can divide development time into intervals with autostart and assign them individual sound schemes for agitation. It is possible to create kind of a progressive sound schemes for progressive/regressive agitation.

Any comments, questions or reviews on appstore are welcome!

Nice job!

Basic feature set looks good. I'd like to see more development on the UI ... That would likely reduce the amount of instructional help required. I'd also like to see a full iPad version.

Thanks for this. I'm going to try it tonight. I'd been using the standard timer that came with the iphone but you can't set seconds on it. With this I'll be able to give myself a heads-up before the end to begin pouring out the developer. Nice!

Thank you guys.
Updated version is on the way and if all is ok will be released in few days.
Below is the list of new/fixed items:
- added quick timer buttons. To run pre-installed timer you need just one click;
- added quick timer presets;
- fixed bug with long preset names.

Thanks, downloaded! If I like it enough, I will delete the app and repurchase it when/if this app goes non-free.

Are there iOS APIs for voice control with 3rd party apps? I really hate having to tap on the screen with wet/dirty hands when processing my films. Saying 'Next' or 'Go to Bleach/Fix...' would be so much better.

Thanks, downloaded! If I like it enough, I will delete the app and repurchase it when/if this app goes non-free.

Are there iOS APIs for voice control with 3rd party apps? I really hate having to tap on the screen with wet/dirty hands when processing my films. Saying 'Next' or 'Go to Bleach/Fix...' would be so much better.

good idea, as far as I know there is not a standard framework for this but it is worth to think about it. Thank you.

As an option you can assign autostart delay in range from 1 second to 1 minute to an interval.

I just purchased it. Seems to be also versatile for some kinds of experiments I do at work and for long-time exposures from tripod at night :)

Thank you :) If you have any comments or question please let me know.
I am finishing new version of Intervallo and it will contain an option to share timers between devices by email.
Also I added 100+ new film development presets.

Looks like a very nice app. But i can´t reset a self created timer after starting it once.
V.1.1.2

Back