FT Another article on reviving Polaroid film

They seem to have a decent marketing person. They seem to be keeping up an optimistic front. I wish them well.

They seem to have a decent marketing person. They seem to be keeping up an optimistic front. I wish them well.
Me too! - but let's face it, apart from a small band of eccentrics - instant pictures are now achieved by sticking that card reader into the P.C.and......bingo!
Dave.

... but let's face it, apart from a small band of eccentrics ...

You're going to have to "face it" alone, Dave. I'm part of that small band of eccentrics. Unfortunately The Impossible Project is not going to address my needs no matter how successful they are. It is a lonely life being on the far end of eccentric.

i'd love some sheet film, so would my 545 holder. and some 672 for fun. not much chance of such use being a target market for the pola's resurrection, i guess.

i'd love some sheet film, so would my 545 holder. and some 672 for fun. not much chance of such use being a target market for the pola's resurrection, i guess.

Nope... not a chance. But since we are dreaming: T-52 for S-M-O-O-T-H B&W and T-59 for Polaroid transfer!

You're going to have to "face it" alone, Dave. I'm part of that small band of eccentrics. Unfortunately The Impossible Project is not going to address my needs no matter how successful they are. It is a lonely life being on the far end of eccentric.
It was meant in the nicest possible way!......some of my best friends are eccentrics!...me too:D
Dave.

I've got a box of Type 55 in the fridge. You ain't gettin it. :D

Thanks, your site is interesting. Let's hope it works. I'd certainly be a customer. Even the Polaroid B&W had something that the Fuji, which I love, thank God there are still here, doesn't quite have. This is Polaroid from 1964:

3118804153_a380f08e9f.jpg

Back