Fujifilm point and shoot film pictures, including Natura, Klasse, Tiara and more

Archiver

Mentor
Local time
7:43 PM
I don't think there's a thread for Fuji point and shoot images, mods please advise if there is.

Feel free tp post images taken with your Fuji Natura Classica, Klasse, Klasse W, Tiara, or any other Fujifilm point and shoot.

Currently, my only Fuji P&S is the Natura Black, with its gorgeous black body, 24mm f1.9 lens and delicious smell. It's my equal favourite film pocket camera other than the Contax T3.

Natura - Southbank By Dusk [explore #8, 2006 10 06] by Archiver, on Flickr

The view from Princess Bridge in Melbourne, overlooking the Yarra River, and the Southbank district just south of the CBD.

Natura - Picasso from the side by Archiver, on Flickr

The National Gallery of Victoria exhibiting one of their fantastic Winter Masterpieces shows. This was taken in either 2006 or 2007, probably the former.

Natura - The Westin by Archiver, on Flickr

The superb Westin Hotel on the ritzy end of Collins Street, Melbourne. Unfortunately, this view of the hotel has now been blocked by contruction of a new train station!

Natura - Waiting by Archiver, on Flickr

A statue in Shanghai Museum, taken in 2007. The Fuji Natura Black is superb for scenes like this, metering perfectly. The exposure latitude of colour negative film always helps, of course.

I used to have one of these for a while:
camera.jpg

I was lucky enough to compare them with the yashica T4 and the mju-2 and the Fuji was by far the sharpest shooter.
e-thesis+091.jpg

I didn't use it a lot as I am not a p&s person, I just shot a test film to make sure it works well, here is one from that roll, I might take the scanner out and scan so more later on.

supermini.jpg

Used a Natura S as my only 35mm camera for about a year or so. Wrote a review about it here. Overall nice little camera but the lack of being able to disable NP mode really started bothering me.

Some photos from it.

43TRz1o.jpg

Elite Chrome 200

aN9l54u.jpg

Pro Image 100

8aQ2rWm.jpg

C200

YXym1TV.jpg

Provia 100F

Back