Fujifilm X-T100

Danlo

Established
Local time
12:09 AM
This camera has not got alot of love on this forum.. I just got it as an interchangeble lens-alternative to my X100F and I could not be happier! Of course, startup is not the fastest in world, and the raw buffer is not that amazing.. But with the 7artisans 35mm f/1.2 (that I mostly use at f5.6) and the fact that I am NOT a "spray and pray" kind of guy, it fits my needs absolutely perfectly.

So, please anyone else has got this gem and would like to tell me about their feelings, both good and bad of course?
Questions from people who is thinking about getting one would be nice as well.

Thanks!

This was my first foray into the Fuji series, together with a 27mm pancake and after that the 18mm. I enjoyed it so much I eventually got the x-e3 (because I found myself accidentally pushing all kind of buttons on the xt100 when looking through the EVF) and the X-H1 - for better ergonomics (+ in camera stabilization that actually works!) with the zooms, and leica / pentax / nikon vintage lenses I own already, with an adapter.

It's a great little, well-thought out camera that with the right lens is easily an every day carry.

Enjoy your new acquisition and happy shooting!

It looks like a cool little camera. I worry about the AF for my needs, but I like the size and lack of grip. However, I already have three different 24mp Fuji cameras, so...

Just bought one , it seems that they are on close out in UK.
Absolute bargain @ £350 to use with my 27mm .
Maybe ,they were priced too close to the X-T2 .
The poor publicity could not have helped .
It's an excellent camera compared to the opposition great if you have Fuji lenses .
Regards
dee

Why do they keep on tempting me ???

Why do they keep on tempting me ???

Could not resist ANOTHER Fuji to follow 'rescued' ex-dem X-T1 , unloved 4 year old new X-Pro1 body and rejected / slightly tired , customer return - X-M1 - for the kit zoom.

I mean , it's not fair offering a brand new , much more up to date , Fuji X-T100 @£350. Gas dee-light .

O.K , it's a standard 24.2mp sensor [ Sony ? ] with compact camera [ x-M1] controls , but image quality is superb .

i am a touch concerned by how long the older Fujis will keep going , but the XT-100 should allow me that Minolta SRT feel for many years to come .

Regards
dee

I think they are lovely cameras and very well built. I too got bitten with a new XH1 body plus battery grip for under the price of an XT30. It is pretty much the same as an XT3 but with 5 stops of image stabilisation and is much more comfortable to hold.

Back