DSCF0752.JPG

DSCF0742.JPG

Fujifilm GFX 50R, Fujinon GF 45mm f2.8 R WR lens
Astia film simulation
Yokohama, Japan - Oct 2020

All the best,
Mike

More 50mm APO Summicron GAS! Lovely!

I am surprised the Zeiss 35/1.4 manage to cover the sensor. Did you crop much?

Thanks Rayt !
The shot you're referring to was cropped by less than 20%. The near distance shot of the flower is uncropped.

Here are two uncropped shots taken with the 35 Zeiss 1.4 QBM:

Jardim Botânico, Rio de Janeiro
by JM__, on Flickr

Jardim Botânico
by JM__, on Flickr

The corners are smeared but no hard vignetting there.

Best, Jean-Marc.

nice to see photos from Brazil, used to live in Sao Paulo and visited Rio also. this camera must be pretty expensive there, if taxes for such items are still what they were 10+ years ago.

edit: I worked in a company that sent us engineers around Latin America. I remember transit trips through Miami were much coveted, for the shopping opportunities at the airport :D

I love Brazil.

I lived there in the 1970s and, though I traveled as far south as Curitiba and Foz do Iguaçu, I lived in the Upper Amazon, on the border between Brasil, Colombia, and Peru.

Thanks for the photos. I can feel the place and smell the tropics when I see them.

- Murray

nice to see photos from Brazil, used to live in Sao Paulo and visited Rio also. this camera must be pretty expensive there, if taxes for such items are still what they were 10+ years ago.

edit: I worked in a company that sent us engineers around Latin America. I remember transit trips through Miami were much coveted, for the shopping opportunities at the airport :D

Best regards from Brazil !

75 Summilux + GFX50S
by JM__, on Flickr

75 Summilux on GFX50S

I love Brazil.

I lived there in the 1970s and, though I traveled as far south as Curitiba and Foz do Iguaçu, I lived in the Upper Amazon, on the border between Brasil, Colombia, and Peru.

Thanks for the photos. I can feel the place and smell the tropics when I see them.

- Murray

Best regards from Rio !

Jean-Marc.

Jardim Botânico
by JM__, on Flickr

50 Apo Summicron on GFX50R

Back