gallery picks for the weekend ending may 6

I forgot to post my favorites of the beginning of the week.

Ezzie - The Bath House
I love the way we are drawn to the house; the tones make for a very calm and soothing image.
Delta400CCH-20120305035_1_.jpg

Guoshuo - Lotus
I love the composition, the way the flowers are positioned and reflected in the water, surrounded by the delicately dented lotus leaves scattered with droplets of water.
img5053.jpg

graksi - Over the bridge
The strong presence of the beautiful trees, the arched bridge and the walking man that you caught just at the right time. Then, in this idyllic scene, the eye is drawn to the portable toilets who seem to want to hide under the trees. Very 21st century!
U629I1335877656.SEQ.0.jpg

OurManInTangier - Dervishes
I love the "montage" that shows the different stages of the dance and gives us an idea of how captivating it can be. Composition and tones are wonderful.
U8001I1335867310.SEQ.0.jpg

dan1005 - Stillness in Aïkido
Beautiful how you have caught stillness and movement! I love the black and white-yin yang tones, particularly suggested by the master in the center. You have indeed captured the essence of Aikido.
U44874I1335849827.SEQ.0.jpg

With gratefulness I want to thank the following members for including my photos among their picks for this week: Richard G., lynnb, Fawley, paulfish4570, and Carole Dame.

My deepest gratitude and thanks to Carole, Rob, f16sunshine, paul, and Semrich for posting my photos. I apologize to all for not posting favorites this week. Will get back on track.

Back