Great Morning in the Gallery

I agree with you there Rover, I think it is going to be good / difficult come pick of the week time on Monday :)

I looked earlier this morning - great stuff.

Kully - I like "Photo" - very well seen, also Jon's No Parking is eye catching.

I see right clicking on images is still disabled.

I'm on dial-up and use 'accelerator' software that renders pix low res unless one right clicks on 'em and selects full res.

:( /ScottGee1

The Gallery is essential viewing!

I get loads of information, hints, tips and humour from the rest of the forum but the gallery is simply inspiring. While there are always images that don't spark anything in me there are also some posted on a daily basis that are great value and well worth viewing, remembering and using as an inspirational tool for your own images.

Some of the regular posters are putting up some consistently good work. I'm missing Beniliam's pics though...he hasn't been round much recently

There is some really insporational photos in the gallery, and I tend toward the gallery now more than anywhere else here. Jon Cs. after dark series really good as well as others. When I get in a slump I visit an online gallery or a few photo blogs and that sparks my desire to go out and make pictures.

Back