Happy Birthday Tom A.

Bob

Leica M User
Local time
7:36 AM
Happy Birthday Tom.:D
I wish you good light, good health, and many more birthdays.
Best always,
Bob Langjahr

Tom aka the.M2.man par excellence:>

I wish you many more years, health and joyful light!

sincerely, thomas

Thank you all for the birthday greetings. They do seem to come a bit quicker these days. Thanks also for being on the RFf and allowing me to be in touch with all of you. Photography has not changed that much, but our means of communicating has improved. Before, being a photographer meant that you either shared pictures "on paper" with friends and occasionally had stuff published, The latter usually meant that somebody else picked or mutilated what you produced. These days you can pick your own stuff and put it out there. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks - for once you are your own editor. Great fun and a huge learning experience.
Here is a pic of my latest neg pile

http://flickr.com/photos/rapidwinder/1186539408/

Somewhere I saw a statistic that "Flickr" has something like 550 million pictures in their system and 8.5-9 million members and that the load rate is 2500/min!
We have never had it this good visually and I am happy to be alive and see it.
To more great shots and I hope to stay alive long enough to wear out my M2 supply!
Thanks,
Tom

Last edited:
BillBingham2 said:
Tom,

Happy Birthday and may the next 100 years be great ones for you and your wonderful wife!

B2 (;->
Happy birthday Tom. Gee mate, I didn't know you were 100 years old???? All the best and have a great day.

Back