Happy Fourth of July, belated!

Godfrey

somewhat colored
Local time
12:49 PM
Forgot to push this up yesterday... I hope everyone in the USA, and anyone else who chose to enjoy the day as well, had a Happy Fourth of July holiday! :D

It is probably not entirely a done thing, but as a work in progress I'm happy enough with it.

Fourth of July 2021 - Alive to Enjoy It

Click photo for video presentation via YouTube.

Photos made with five or six different Polaroid integral film cameras—SX-70, 600, GO, in B&W and Color—and the iPhone 11 Pro with Polaroid simulation app "Shake It Photo!".

Thanks for viewing! Comments appreciated.

G

Geez Godfrey, that video is great, I'm not sure you could make it better. My son-in-law (Dr.) says they have cured heart disease, so let them do it. Tell Felipe to take good care of you, and I'm sure that is from everybody at RFF.

Happy late Fourth to you and your loved ones

Carter

Wonderful to hear You beat the grim reaper ~
Lucky You !!
Existence is Pure Joy
more so when we are able to Share and be in Love

Good Video and Music, Happy 4th, Thank You ~

I watched it! A nice journey via the instant image. I caught the symbolism at the end ;) (usually I'm too dense to notice these things).

As another who has had one of those experiences where a continuing life is not assured, I know that things start to look different afterward. I started noticing the "beauty" of the cracks in the sidewalk as I took a walk. Even another day sitting in front of the computer stressing on statistical analyses interspersed with writing pleas and begs for money (known as "the proposal") seemed a bit more joyful - a lot more joyful in those first days immediately following my cheat of death.

ENJOY LIFE! :dance:

Thank you all...! :D

I am feeling well. I'm back on my bicycle, continuing my rides, my walks.
I have more photos to work on, render, share.

Will I ever get to all of them...? Hah!

onwards,
G

Back