Have You seen the new 35/1.4 Nokton?

Woooow!! thanks for the link!!

awesome...who´d have thought that they bring out a 35 1.4 with the 40 1.4 in the line?! interesting..

Mr. K never fails to amaze me :)

I hope they have listened to the critique of the 40/1.4 and adjusted the signature accordingly if that is possible.

Jacob said:
I hope they have listened to the critique of the 40/1.4 and adjusted the signature accordingly if that is possible.

I think that’s more of a Leicaphile myth rather than an actual fault, I suspect it will effect this one just as badly
:D

Thanx for the link. Unfortunatelly Ican´t read japanese. I presume it is "M"-mount ?
75 000 Yen without shade (6.000) (about 490 € lens /37 € shade)
MC and SC (single coated )Version Hmm.
200 g
total length 55×28.5mm, filter size 43 0
Selling is starting in February.
Hmm
And the 1.2 /35 is it running out of production ?

Last edited:
hope not too ot: where to buy Voigländer lenses in Europe ? I still dont know a single good site or shop.

The lens formula is the same as the first generation of 35mm summicron, and hope that we have a similar signature and a wider aparture for bonus.

Ha nice !
Too bad they keep putting that chrome ring that looks like a bayonet on the front, I'd prefer a complete black look instead.

I wonder if it is a modern version of the pre asph lux size wise. If it is then it would be an interesting lens for 35mm FL RF users.

Bob

Back