Washington (state) Having GAS of different flavors lately

K14

Well-known
Local time
6:23 AM
I've been overcome by GAS from recent posts here and thrift store goodies that I just could not pass up. I think I'm on the verge of hoarding, it's been so addictive lately.:bang:

Black nickle barnacks hit me the other week. Must have drooled for days on the net. I need some counseling. :D

Larry, anything special on tap at Big Time?

How about a get-together in the next couple of weeks?

Cheers!
Gary

Gary, anything at the Big Time is special!

I would definitely be up for a gathering, anytime. Tomorrow, I'm doing a gathering at the North Beer Garden for the Blue Angels. This is something that my ESM buddies and I have been doing for years (you should meetup with us! Boeing employees get in for free!). Unfortunately, the last two years have threatened to destroy the name "Beer Garden". Seafair sold out to Bud' and there was practically nothing we could touch. This year they sold out to Miller. Sigh, we'll see.

I was down at the Union Bay Natural Area (by the UW) today for a practice run for tomorrow. Weather became halfway decent.

43832664561_e0e80f9379_b.jpg

29963017338_386938e464_b.jpg

43832665431_1a64f2394c_b.jpg

28896622697_d48627e2e2_b.jpg

42929317475_70ebf02a74_b.jpg

Thanks for the invite Larry! I'm sure the group would love to hear the latest horror stories. Traffic will be a bear, may take the bus down if I go.

Nice practice run, I'd say those pics will be better than the show itself.

The weekend of the 12th or 19th would work for Big Time. Let's see what others are up to.

Gary

Ah, western Washington folks on RF Forum. Wonder how many forum members live in the Puget Sound region? I'm hunkered down in Lacey but I don't think there are any other members in the south sound.

Thanks for the invite Larry! I'm sure the group would love to hear the latest horror stories. Traffic will be a bear, may take the bus down if I go.

Nice practice run, I'd say those pics will be better than the show itself.

The weekend of the 12th or 19th would work for Big Time. Let's see what others are up to.

Gary

Gary, the approach of choice is what we are doing. Some friends and I are catching the light rail at Husky Stadium @ 1100, riding to the Mt. Baker station and walking from there to the North Gate of the Seafair grounds (https://goo.gl/maps/Mm2JaN1nSXU2). It's about a 1.5 mile stroll, 30 minutes. We are getting to the North Beer Gardens at noon.

Bump

Larry I got sidetracked on Saturday had to take the wife to the doctor.

Still looking for a meet up at Big Time for the 12th or 19th or any date in between.

First round is on me! ;)

Gary

Back