Heads Up: Bronica RF645 100mm Lens

Any Italian RFFers out here? Either that or Indiana Jones - he'd probably have more luck getting hold of this lens.

I might get in touch with an Italian ebay friend to see if he could help.

reading all these reply's tell's me their is still a market out there(me been one!!!!).can't we all as a group lobe tamron to run another patch of these lense's?buying a camera and not been able to get a lens for it is,never heard of it before.if i knew this before i bought the camera maybe i whouldnt have bought it,doesn't matter how good it is.it like going to work with a toolbox and no tools inside it!!!!
hwyl am y tro.

yeah. . . I was going to buy it . . . until the price went above $800 USD - which is simply insane considering one can buy either of the other lenses for under $200 in very good condition from a major retailer in the USA.

Heck. I could buy a body and 65mm for less than that - since shipping from Italy would be pretty heavy.

Hi,

Yes, this is for sale.
Last time I visited them they still had it. But I also know they don't update their site very much. So it might be sold. I only visit RFF shortly otherwise I would have mentioned it but I just forgot they have it because I already own one myself:)

Cheers,

Michiel

According to their color codes, they have a couple of these lenses available at the store, not just one.

I only saw one, but you never know.
Actually their website is mess. Look under Leica R and you see what I mean. Wrong descriptions, wrong photo's etc.
If you want this lens you'd better call them.

Michiel

Last edited:
Back