Helen Hill says Happy Valentines Ladies & Gents ... xxxxx

Happy Valentine’s Day Helen.
I`ve been away some time too.
Now I`m back and very pleased to see you back too .
There`s no place like RFF ....
Hello Michael, lovely to see your thoughts...might head to the UK, quick trip, see friends in Maidenhead, Liverpool and maybe Cornwall... lets see if WE can meet to...get the lads ready with their cams ~

Due to circumstances, I'm not a big fan of Valentine's Day, but I make an exception for you, Helen. Always lovely to see what you are up to.

PF
Well , i don';t thonk lots of people care for Valentines really,.. Always been a Cupid fan no need for a Valentines day for me...any excuse for a love fest , giggles.. Beautiful way you told me , Thank You !, made me feel special , moreso being Alone in this World now...

That's great to hear, Hellen. Welcome back!

And wonderful to see the HH atmosphere in your portrait. Always inspiring to this left-brainer who sees far to literally.

John
Hello Dear John,
It's taken me 4 years to 'feel' again... now I am on Fire with the Creative... Thank you. Do hope you are doing well

Great hear from you Helen! So far, I missed you... and like JohnWolf has said, it's great to hear you have recently emerged back into understanding 'how to live Life' again! It sounds great Helen...

A sweet and warm hug...
Hey You, Missed you too ! You !! Sharing those atmospheric photos of You and your family ... yum !

You sly devil you, I think i was changing my roll of film, got sidetracked when You took that photo of me...
Beautiful Times we shared whether we were alone together or my Eric and
your Rachel enjoying the Soho streets... Thank you !

\\\\ your wife down at your tRIBECA movie opening

• Love
Reactions: JMF
Glad to see this!

Curious what you are shooting with nowadays?

Robert
Hey you, long time, Hello !

M5, M246, Q2 but not sure, may be selling the M5 and M246 soon then just have Q2 and will start shooting mini videos so want everyone's feedback about that, Love ya, Thanks !

Last edited:
Hey you, long time, Hello !

M5, M246, Q2 but not sure, may be selling the M5 and M246 soon then just have Q2 and will start shooting mini videos so want everyone's feedback about that, Love ya, Thanks !
Q2. How nice. In my digital day dreams, a Q2M features prominently.

John

Back