Hello All

jmsfoto

Local time
1:04 AM
Hello, I am new to this forum, I have been a member of the photo.net forum for some time and thought I would check out yours. I sell and use Leica Cameras in the SFO east bay. I currently own a M2 M6 & M7...anyway Hello and looking forward to some interesting posts ...Mark

Welcome to the forum. I hop you enjoy your visits and the features of the forum. Spread the word :)

sfo east bay?
ok, where are you?

welcome to the forum, i'm guessin' that if you are selling leica equipment then you must know something about them and i think that just might be a good thing for us!!

joe

Welcome! Since you sell Leica equipment, I may buy a Leica body from you soon. :p

jmsfoto,

How can you live day by day selling Leica? Don't you get attached to your merchandise? :)

In any case, welcome to this forum! And, like Peter, I may become your customer sometime soon!

Hi, just got back from TX, so anyway yes it's tough selling them when I WANT THEM ALL :) spent 2 hrs today trying to organize boxes and boxes of older Leica stuff, i would take it all home for MEEE if only $ wasn't an issue :) I am in Walnut Creek, the east bay...If in the area stop by Reed's Cameras and say HI. ask for Mark , and if you need any older hard to find stuff , I may be able to dig it up. Look forward to getting to know you all and see some great images. mark

Mark, your cuba photos looks great. Gotta check them out when I'm in Walnut Creek.

I must also say that you guys have great rental prices!!
(80 dollars for a week to rent the 120/4.0 Zeiss lens for Hasselblad is really great and I think I may have to do that).

rsilverberg, thanks for the kind words on my Cuba shots, was a great trip and alot of fun putting together a presentation. I think we do have some good rental prices , most of the Hasselblad is new gear too , stop by and say hi sometime...p.s. I really likethe images you have posted. Mark

Back