hello XPan Forum!

P

Peter A

I think this site is very well organised and has a lot of features I am looking forward to learning about. It has taken a few days to iron out some bugs in me logging in so thanks for your help! I use an XPan more than my Leica gear these days -so I am looking forward to posting here regularly - as well as to the gallery section. well here is a shot to try the posting to a forum ...
photo
- well I guess that didnt work! I am not familiar iththis Vb posting protocalls - I am barely familiar with html code.

oh I see...I just posted a link...hmmmmaybe I shoudl have attached a file...instead?

If you post a picture which is a link simply place the link inbetween the followin 2 tags.

[IMG ]picture link here[/IMG ]

make sure there is no space inside of the brackets. I put a space so that you can see the tags otherwise they would not show.

you can also attach a file by clicking on the browse button bellow when you create a thread.

in the gallery simply click on upload image and follow directions. you should not have any problems with jpeg file and the pixel size of the image is limited to a max of 1000 x 1000

thanks,

jt

Back