Hexar RF brochure

Bruin

Noktonian
Local time
8:11 AM
Does anyone have this scanned on online somewhere? I'm also looking for copies of the manuals that came with the lenses.

If someone has a paper brochure that he/she is willing to lend me, I'll scan it and post it here. I'll cover postage both ways :angel:

i have jpgs of the japanese brochure from a webpage i can't find anymore. still want? it's the same as the german version.

Thanks aizan, I got the English version PDF already. I'd be happy to pass it along if anyone else is interested.

Kevin: Glad to help.

Stay tuned, everyone: I don't know if anyone's seen this, but when I was researching the Hexar RF and racking my brain whether to buy into the system, I called Konica HQ in NJ (Winter of 2001/2), and they sent me some tasty printed stuff, including a glossy data sheet on the then-new M-Hex 35mm f/2. Anyone up for a PDF of that one?

- Barrett

@ametariat - i am definitely keen. i wasn't into brochures until zeiss sent me a complete package on the Ikon and ZM lenses. love the shiny printed stuff!

Last edited:
There's a brochure in Dutch that I have put up for sale on here several times but it never went.

Anyone willing to pay shipping for it, can have it for free.

Drop me a PM.

I think I found it. Whoever wants, shoot me a PM with your e-mail address. I might toss in a few other rare bits of published Hexarcana.

- BWB

Old thread, but it seems to contain the world’s foremost experts on Hexar RF brochures.

I remember, I think, a brochure with a black-and-white photograph of some supermarket trolleys sitting haphazardly on a surface that looked like a car park. It may have been a Hexar RF brochure or a brochure for one the lenses. Maybe the 35 mm f/2? Probably English.

Any idea where I could find that? The picture impressed me at the time.

Back