Hong Kong Hong Kong Club Meeting , 11th Oct 2008

I am good for both suggestions. If we should visit Cheung Chau, we may need to start earlier. What do you think ?

So far only 3 of us will join this meeting, other members ?

Dingo,

I have to work until 1:00PM and will be available right after that so I'll let you and Louis decide where we are going.

Leica day sounds good but I think there will be a lot of people there and only one copy for all the new products so I guess we won't see much of it.

Keep me updated.

Dingo,

I have to work until 1:00PM and will be available right after that so I'll let you and Louis decide where we are going.

Leica day sounds good but I think there will be a lot of people there and only one copy for all the new products so I guess we won't see much of it.

Keep me updated.

OK, we can first get together for lunch, then start our journey ...(depends on weather I think).
Louis is not in HK right now, but he told me he is good for all options.

OK, we can first get together for lunch, then start our journey ...(depends on weather I think).
Louis is not in HK right now, but he told me he is good for all options.

So what do you have in mind for lunch, bea rin mind I work in Taikoo place that means I can't be in TST (or anywhere else on Kowloon side) before at least 1:30pm?
The weather should be ok tomorow so I think it's better to go out instead of staying in a building looking at Leica stuff!

See you tomorow.

Back