Hong Kong Hong Kong Meet ?

will be there .. but give me a more detailed address plz :D

Artistree, 1/F, Cornwall House, Taikoo Place.

Take the MTR Island Line and get off at Quarry Bay station, take the exit A then take the bridge over the road that goes inside the Taikoo Place building. Inside the building you will find floor plans leading you to Cornwall House and Artistree.

I did not go to the exhibition yet and unfortunately I will not be able to make it tonight, I have a last minute work thing to attend!

Sorry about that!

Philip, if you should visit Yuen Long again, Nam Sam Wai is a nice choice and I would like to be your guide, here comes the example:

attachment.php

o

Attachments

• NSW.jpg
    NSW.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 0
The good thing about being in HK is, you'll never get bored! It's a nice sunny day today (with some haze), go walk around the islands (Lamma, Cheung Chau). Just find a ferry in Central ferry pier and you'll be there within an hour!

Or Upper and Lower Lascar Row in Sheung Wan, close to Queens Road West and Hollywood road. There is a temple close by as well and you can easily spend 2-3 hours with your camera over there! Have fun!

Dingo, I would love to join you guys but I have family committment until 8-ish in the evening tomorrow. :-(
Cheers
Dennis

Back