How am I supposed to try something...

visiondr said:
Hey Tom, Is Leo's Camera still around? I used to live in V'couver and remember it was on Granville.

Yes. Leo's is still around but I do not frequent them -'nuff said".

visiondr said:
Hey Tom, Is Leo's Camera still around? I used to live in V'couver and remember it was on Granville.
Leo's is still going strong and has the best selection of RF gear in town. Probably because half the staff shoot RFs!

kshapero said:
I give up. Where is Galt? or does anyone have Galt? I have to go on a Galt later today. You have a lot of Galt with your attitute. Way down the Galt river thats where my true love. Gosh Galt it. Gotta Galt now. You'all Galt back now. Galt bye.

Galt is south of Sacramento, CA. But (mind you) still north of Stockton. Important distinction in the Valley.

HSI, RFF member bobkonos and I have gotten together to shoot recently, and if you don't mind hanging out w/ a couple of middle-aged baby boomers, we could include you in future Sacramento shoots. Between the two of us, we have some ok cameras and a couple of lenses. :D Not sure about the rapidwinder, though.

Hell I'm a blessed 18 year old.
I've got way more than I should have, but I've been looking to slim it down to said M4-2, rapidwinder, and my V4 35/2...

HSI said:
...like a Rapidwinder when I have no access to one or people with one?
I want to play with one and give the ole' one over and see if its for me or not.
--
Yet... I'm a fool to ask with only an M3 in my arsenal...
-
Break me down on these things.

Shrug. Buy one. Don't like it; sell it as used.

Deal with it; unless you need some cheese with that whine...

William

William, I don't have a the initial 300 to buy it let alone the 500 for a body to even use it with. Money is an issuse...

Galt reference

Galt reference

I don't use Wikipedia or whatever it is... to much misinformatio.

I assume the Galt is a reference to "Who is John Galt" used in Ayn Rand's fantastic utopian novel Atlas Shrugged. No more info, read the book.

And you've gotten the right information: you either love winder or hate 'em. You certainly don't want to spend the major dollars to convert your M3 on a whim. That could leave you comin' in on a whim and a prayer... (duck)

Harry

Back