How to create PDF Price list which can be sent to clients?

haring

Established
Local time
7:12 PM
Hi!
I would like to create an artistic looking PDF price list which I can send to new prospects. I would include samples of my wedding photography, information and send it via an email.
Question: How to do you create PDF Price list which can be sent to clients?
Thanks so much!

When I've needed to create PDFs with words and pictures, I've created them in OpenOffice and saved 'em as PDFs. Haven't done it for a while but it worked.

Cheers,

R.

Adobe used to have a program called InDesign that did just what you're looking for. Not sure they make it anymore.

Best,
-Tim

Adobe used to have a program called InDesign that did just what you're looking for. Not sure they make it anymore.

Best,
-Tim

InDesign is still made. It is a professional page layout program used by graphic designers and publishers; I use it all the time, but it is probably too complex for a casual user.

What system are you working with?

With Apple it’s easy to make pdf(s).

Have you thought about using quick response code for this? Rather than sending the pdf file you’d send the quick response code you get assigned. And it’s free. Download app to smart phone or computer then ading is easy for your clients as well as potential clients. Info on QR:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/QR_code

Or create a page on Facebook?

Lots of ways to get your message out compared to when I was in business.

You have a nice web site.

I see my first response finally made it to the server!

If you have a PC, just design the document in Word, and then save an extra copy (since you will no longer be able to edit it) as "Save As" with file type set to PDF

Back