"I get more keepers with film" - and the logical fallacy of false causality.

You tell 'em Nick!....I bet you are a good fisherman - you sure know how to 'reel 'em in' :D

Oh I see, and there was silly-old me thinking he was just another of these chaps who are all talk and no photos that pop up now and then ... now I can clearly see I am quite wrong in my assumptions

thank you for clarifying that Dave :)

None, angles don't exist ipso facto they cannot dance, or it is an existential pin in which case who cares, or it simply relativism, but you would need to ask Nick about that ... who is conspicuous only by his absence :D see post No1

Well, I didn't REALLY mean to have an answer, as you said if you believe in Angels, you'll postulate a possible number. If you don't we get your answer.

It's kind of like the Schroedinger's cat being half alive and half dead until you open the box. The question as posed is impossible to answer...

And while I do like and respect Nick, I don't actually ASK him anything, as his messages are so well written that they cheese me off that I can't write half (or less) as well as he can , and does.

Last edited:
Jeff -

Howya doing? I ended up buying the Nikon D5000 with 35mm f1.8 prime over the Samsung (which still isn't released in the US to my knowledge...) That's a post for another day.... (Short answer, the NX is on the right track and if I wasn't planning to use it for motion capture I would have went with it. But I like the way the D5000 implemented their video capture a lot better... When I heard Nikon made a reasonably priced 35mm f1.8 prime for it, I went with that instead...)

Best,

Nick

BTW, while I'm no longer an Amazon employee, they are selling the NX-10 on the website. (At other sites, I hear the D5000 is the bomb...)

In New Castle DE, we only shipped books, CDs, DVDs, and some video games. No cameras or laptops from PHL1, as they call it...

BTW, while I'm no longer an Amazon employee, they are selling the NX-10 on the website. (At other sites, I hear the D5000 is the bomb...)

In New Castle DE, we only shipped books, CDs, DVDs, and some video games. No cameras or laptops from PHL1, as they call it...

Al - great to hear from you. Hope you've moved on to greener pastures.

N

Back