I now have three Electro 35GSN's

Sniper X

Local time
10:55 PM
Yes, I have it bad for old rangefinders. Especially the Yashica Electros, and Minolta Hi Matics. I got another used but in great shape GSN last week for $30.00 that works as if new but has a ding in the lens threads. I have the two others that are in like new condition one of which works, the other I will send off for a full refurb. Got both of them cheap as well.

I have 4 Canon AE-1 Program's all with lenses I've picked up in the last 2 weeks. It's a disease.

I have it so bad, I still have my two original Canon A1's (one I bought in 78, the other in 80) , and my original AE1 from 1977. I got back into Rangefinders a few months ago and have added the two more GSN, Hi Matic E,f, and 9. And of course my Komrade Kamara, my like new Zorki 4K.

I have it so bad, I still have my two original Canon A1's (one I bought in 78, the other in 80) , and my original AE1 from 1977. I got back into Rangefinders a few months ago and have added the two more GSN, Hi Matic E,f, and 9. And of course my Komrade Kamara, my like new Zorki 4K.

I'm scaling back drastically. But part of it all is I still buy them and then just sell at profit. it's hard but keeps me sane. Can't shoot 'em all.

Yes, I have it bad for old rangefinders. Especially the Yashica Electros, and Minolta Hi Matics. I got another used but in great shape GSN last week for $30.00 that works as if new but has a ding in the lens threads. I have the two others that are in like new condition one of which works, the other I will send off for a full refurb. Got both of them cheap as well.

Sounds like a nice deal ! I still shoot my sweet ebay find :)

Back