Leica LTM iiif arrived today; pics

Leica M39 screw mount bodies/lenses

paulfish4570

Mentor
Local time
7:48 PM
black dial.
thank you, Christian, and here are some pics shot with the fuji finepix j10, tripod, lighting provided by my bride's ikea reading spotlight.
oh yeah, that's a cv 50/2.5 color skopar mounted; cam is loaded with ap400; no problem with the long leader and loading.

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

(these pics are something like 40 percent of each whole image; had to crop a lot of dead space, but that little j10 does a good job when it is held real still ... )

Last edited:
Looks Great! Congratulations. You will have fun. Consider finding an FSU I 22 or I 50 and you would have a collapsible Elmar copy. I have an I 22 on my IIIc now and it fits in my pocket but your VC lens will be great. Enjoy. Joe

Through the left window, which is only rangefinder. Right window is viewfinder.

Beatiful iiif Paul. Enjoy it!

Nice camera!

I love being able to switch between a CV lens for a modern look and an old Leica. It's a perfect body for the super-wide CV 12, 15, or SA 21. And it disappears with a 50 elmar. Very small and pocket-able.

Good luck with it.

-Charlie

That's one purdy IIIf! Happy Birthday, Paul! I think you'll find that the 50 Skopar is a perfect fit w/ this camera. FWIW, I often also use the CV 50 brightline finder on my IIIc, even though the camera's vf is clean and clear. The accessory finder is just that much better! Enjoy!

Back