Canada Images From Canadian RFF Meet in Montreal

dcsang

Canadian & Not A Dentist
Local time
6:36 PM
I don't have any film ones yet - I have to get those processed, but I did manage to do a couple quick ones from the model shoot set up by BJ and Marc. - Jenny and Keo -

I'd really like to see what others got with film - Marc, I'm going to need the girls info - Keo's at least, I think Hubert has Jenny's - so we can get them the images.

Thanks again!
Dave

Attachments

• IMG_2936.jpg
    IMG_2936.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3045.jpg
    IMG_3045.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 0
Nice images there Dave. Now I'm extra sorry I couldn't make it up there. Looking forward to all the gang's pics of the entire weekend.

My pics are here

I'll PM you their emails. Just send me a note when you need it.

Note: it's Kyo

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeezus, Marc! Your shots are awesome! :D I hope mine turn out half that good...

Also, thanks so much for posting that shot of me where I've got a bit of ass crack peeking out. :eek:

Marc,

Those are GREAT !! :)
I love that shot of Kyo and BJ :)
Now I wish I shot more film !!!

Dave

BJ Bignell said:
Also, thanks so much for posting that shot of me where I've got a bit of ass crack peeking out. :eek:

LOL I had not noticed that!

thanx frank!
i'm glad you've got an addition to the gear. can't think of a finer fella to get a free rapidwinder! sorry about sunday but i just have such a great time on the streets with the ipod goin'... thanx for the kind comment!
i'll see ya' at the toronto meet-up!
john

Group shot from the Sunday Model shoot :)

Cheers
Dave

Attachments

• IMG_3122.jpg
    IMG_3122.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 0
I started skimming through thw whole set. The problem with shooting digital is that you shoot too much.....

I have some very nice. Will continue and post a full set... at least the model shoot which is my priority.

Thank you Marc for setting that up.

My model shoot negs came out a little thin but they should scan well. I've read somewhere that the Bronica RF645's meter can under-expose in lower-light situations, plus I'm using a new developer (HC-110) for the first time. I'll post some tonight.

Back