images...fuji 23mm f2

Fujifilm X-Pro3
Fujinon XF 23mm f2 R WR lens
Yokohama, Japan - March 2020

DSCF0158.JPG

All the best,
Mike

Cueto, Cuba Valentine's Day - My wife, Yordanka, singing a song to me at the opening of an new entertainment venue. F2.0, 1/30th, and iso 2400 to not drop out important shadow detail in her face. Plus a huge crop as I could get no closer. This is about 1/4 the frame.

I asked myself if the 23mm f1.4 would have helped. The answer is no because I simply would not have carried a camera with a lens that big that night because this was a social outing, not a photo shoot. I also know a longer lens would not have helped as I would never have brought it either.

Actually about 80% of my photos for the last 3 years have been made with this 23mm f2.0 lens. It is the only lens I typically carry on international trips. All my other photos have been with the 14mm f2.8. My camera is an XT-1.

_DSF3884.jpg

From my daily walk.

DSCF1302.JPG

Fujifilm X-Pro3
Acros film simulation
Yokosuka, Japan - April 2020

All the best,
Mike

From my daily walk.

DSCF1278.JPG

Fujifilm X-Pro3
Acros film simulation

All the best,
Mike

From my daily walk.

DSCF1289.JPG

Fujifilm X-Pro3
Acros film simulation

All the best,
Mike

^ OTL,

Is that image taken with the Fujinon XF 23mm f2 R WR lens or was it taken with the X100T camera?

All the best,
Mike

Hi Mike, I double-checked, and you are right: it was taken with the X-100T, which, as you know has a 2/23 lens. I had added the picture to an album with '2/23' shots. Cheers, OtL

The portable fan is all the rage now.

DSCF2270.JPG

Fujifilm X-Pro3, Fujinon XF 23mm f2 R WR lens
Astia film simulation
Yokohama, Japan - August 2020

All the best,
Mike

DSCF2057.JPG

Fujifilm X-Pro3
Fujinon XF 23mm f2 lens
ACROS film simulation
Yokohama, Japan - July 2021