In 2009 I want a . . . .

One main thing: for the interesting stuff in the classifieds here to only show up when I have the cash available...:D
And two others:
A good uncoated LTM 50mm and a wide zoom (16-35 or so) for my film EOS.
Rob

I would like to get a new tilt shift for my canon.
A r4a and assorted lenses.
and that is about it.
Well maybe a 150 macro too.
Oh and a 5d mk II with grip and another 580 exII
hummmmm.........
What else?.........

Oh I could use a few new backdrops, and a new couch, a Pharoah Hound too would be nice. :)

Yep thats about it, Wait Ill need a new bag or two too, maybe even a new ball head and plates. Yep that it...... I think.

;)

2009 wish list? Well, first a...
35mm Summilux ASPH, subject of a recent GAS attack sated by an order today.
Fuji/Voigtlander GF670 folder
Now tossing all caution...
Leica S2 with 35 and 70mm lenses.

Will sell (and likely regret it)...
35mm Nokton Classic SC w/6-bit coding

Silva Lining, dreaming of gear is real dedication! :D

I'd like a years worth of total keepers.

And come to think of it, golly, I sure would like a mint, e60 Noctilux for fewer than 3,000.00 USD.

But enough about me...

.....a really beat-up "user" Grey paint 42'/43' Leica IIIC K/IIIFBD Conversion!

Beater.jpg

This one`s in good shape, I want one that`s even worse off than this.....can anyone help me????

Tom

Last edited:
I wanna a Flextight and a new computer.

Also a 617 would be nice.

Wanna swap my Toyo View G for a lightweight 5x7

Wanna swap my 35/1.4 Nokton for a 1.2 or maybe just complement it with one and also a seriously fast 50mm, like a 1.2.

I won't get any of those things I reckon. But one thing I will get around to in 2009 is getting my home darkroom operational.

//Jan

i am doing pretty good today, i picked up
A Hasselblad 500 CM with some CF lenses :D
and a
A black Barnack Leica, a really old one :D
and
i just built 2 new quad cores yesterday and i have a great crt monitor. :D
I look at all the posts and i am happy to be doing very well since i have many items that others are hoping for in 2009.
i would like a M8 though, but i am such a cheap skate it may take a while to find one for what i will pay :eek:
So , time to shoot and time to learn more about all the fine gear i have is what i need the most this year.

A new resistor for my photo flash bulb.
It gets juiced from an 11000 V source.
Anyone have any idea what the value might be... it's open... not marked.

I was using a small 6V lead acid battery and a Hudson car coil with good results.
I think the coil did it in.

photoflashbulb.jpg

I got what I wanted for 2009 already!!!!!!!!!!! A Canon 7 and The CV Skopar 35mm F2.5 !!!!!! I love the Canoin 7, which I bought for it's 35mm framelines, My first RF with wideangle Framelines! and the Skopar is very sharp, So I am done with Gas for this year!
Oh yes and peace love and Harry Krisna..LOL!!!

An assistant to scan my negs. I am so far behind! I have almost 70 rolls of film shot since August to scan photos from (a few photos per roll, I only scan the good ones!), and I have about 50 rolls from my time in New Mexico that have sat for way too long waiting to be scanned.

I'd like to replace my TLR -- which has sentimental value but also has problems with the mirror and viewing lens. A nice Rolleiflex T or Automat would good.

I'd like a 90mm Contax G lens.

And a Pentax 30-35mm prime lens.

Oh, and more free time for shooting.

I should be able to do all of that at near zero net cost [because I am selling a load of other LTM, MF and 35mm SLR gear].

I would like peace all around, please. A 1 hour lab that does decent C41 to open in my neighbourhood.

And of course, I want all leftist love mongers hung in irons, a pox on them :D

Thanks for the link, but the love tractor be fine, I was thinking more in terms of reversing the slide of my socio-economic mojo and restoring the dice-roll-my-way-on-occasion mojo. 

I would like 28/2.8 and 45/2 Carl Zeiss Contax G lenses converted to Leica thread mount.

And I would like the world economy to improve to the level of 2004 and taxes be reduced.

Back