Interesting 35mm cassette to 126 cartridge adapter

My brother bought his non-photographer wife a Pentax Auto 110 outfit when it came out.
I recall when I first saw the 3" x 5" or 4" x 6" prints I thought they were from a 35mm SLR.

Chris

Last edited:
I don't know how more expensive 126 cameras worked, but as I remember it he basic Kodak 104 Instamatic had a pin that engaged with a hole in the film to make sure of double exposure prevention. Also, there was backing paper with numbers that made the cartridge more or less light proof. Finally, while 126 film was 35 mm in width, the square negative was 28 mm on a side. The image might spill into the sprocket holes of the 35 mm film if these adapters work.
Film flatness, 126 was curvey at best. 110 was better, the disk film in the gate was flat.

Selling convenience whether it was real or not, I guess. I have 110, 126 and Disc cameras lying around somewhere, must say I don’t really like any of them much.

Marty
I loved the disk, rather reminds me of a very old camera masquerading trying to pass for a smartphone. I think it was the model 60 that was a fine start towards a reasonable camera. Better controls than I have with my iPhone.

Yes, I licensed Graham Young's Kraken 6x12 panoramic camera design and upgraded parts of it and designed some additional upgrades. I also designed 6x17 and 6x24 versions of the camera and lens cones and print/sell them.

As an example a 6x24 with a Nikon 180mm f5.6. Printed in ABS with wood infused printed grips that were sanded/stained.
53458329324_3960391056_c.jpg

I have a bunch of the cameras in the wild and no issues with film scratching, haven't seen it ever on any of the rolls I've shot too.
this looks incredible, are they available for purchase online anywhere?

Back