Invisibility Glasses ...Really!

This calls for countermeasures.

I'm thinking of something that mounts in the hot shoe and shoots a very tiny dart tipped with a smile paralysis agent, something between Botox and frog poison. Keep them rooted until my frameburst completes and I can summon my Google-drive Cooper to whisk me off to the bowels of the DarkLight Room....

These are a "must-have" for me. When I go outside, I usually where a cloth sack with eyeholes to hide my identity. These glasses are way more fashionable.
But I would carry the sack as a backup, until I trusted that the glasses were working.

These are a "must-have" for me. When I go outside, I usually where a cloth sack with eyeholes to hide my identity. These glasses are way more fashionable.
But I would carry the sack as a backup, until I trusted that the glasses were working.

must be fun at the bank...

I needed a good laugh this afternoon. Thanks everyone, especially to the inventor. Now when the h*ll are they going to finally come out with a decent cloaking device in case I run into a Romulan out there on those dangerous streets??

Back