Leic 125mm Hektor Visoflex Possibilities?

Evanjoe610

Established
Local time
5:49 PM
Wasn't sure where I should be posting my question, but since it is a Leica lens, 125mm Hektor, I was hoping to get some questions answered here.

I was looking for a forward path to use this lens either on my Nikon DLSR or on my Leica R4-SP. Another option was to attempt to use it on my Mamiya 645 or on my Hasselblad 2000 FCM.

I noticed that Fotodiox has the various adapters for these Visoflex L39 (M39) mount lenses. If I choose any of these multiple adapters for 35mm and Medium Format cameras, would this lens be able t focus to Infinity if I choose to use it on my Nikon DLSR and also for the two medium format option of Mamiya 645 & Hasselblad 2000/200 series bodies.

Thanks in advance,

Evan Dong

The rings 16471K (OTRPO) and 16472J (OTSRO) and the focusing mount 16464 (OTZFO) could make a viable combination for this lens in various configurations. -disclaimer- I know they work for the Hektor 135-4.0 Visoflex head, I have not tried them for the 125, but at the reasonable prices asked one can try.
However, you will need an adapter to fit a Leica M lens onto an R camera, not easy to find, or a Nikon, difficult to find, and you will need to experiment with the rings to find the correct register distance. An M or LTM lens will not focus to infinity on an SLR.

Wasn't sure where I should be posting my question, but since it is a Leica lens, 125mm Hektor, I was hoping to get some questions answered here.

I was looking for a forward path to use this lens either on my Nikon DLSR or on my Leica R4-SP. […]

If you want a genuine adaptation solution, here you go:

http://www.leicashop.com/vintage_en/search/?q=14127

Even better than «14127» would be «14167», but it's scarce
http://www.leicashop.com/vintage_en/search/?q=14167

Leica 125mm Hektor Visoflex Possibilities?

Leica 125mm Hektor Visoflex Possibilities?

Jaap,

I was asking the company Tech Support and it appears that they do not have the correct answer for me.

I'm going to try out the Visoflex to Hasselblad adapter my friend has. He is using the adapter for his 200mmF4.0 Telyt lens. Gives him that Leica Glow..

I will keep everyone posted.

On the other hand, if I choose to use it on my Leica M4-P body, what adapters do I need to look for?
Evan

If you can get it to the right register distance (I see a great solution in the post above :)) it should be just fine.

Back