Leica M - Post your Portraits

M8 with M-Hexanon 35

6107446181_3df1a41a79_o.jpg

M8 with Noct f/1

6102041437_79319a0b19_o.jpg

It's been awhile since I shot on film. I am quite surprised that I like almost all the shots taken this afternoon. Leica M4 with Hexanon UC 35 f2.0. Diafine and Delta 100 film go well together.

6109361266_da8ba5207b_z.jpg

6109392962_761511b29f_z.jpg

6109353300_726703fd43_z.jpg

6108836061_1185904484_z.jpg

Great photographs these last pages!

CrisR, love the carneval shots!

Rod, those two portraits are great, especially like the expression and moment, catched with the Noctilux in the second frame!

Zoom, that last frame in your post is brilliant!
I would have tried, to work a bit on this scene with a few more angles, sticking around those two kids - the Giant with small human theme is a nice thing, to play with!

Michael, this last portrait is really strong!
I think, the expression in his eyes is more caused by his reaction to your camera, but indeed, it confirms a strong self confidence and strength for the thing these people go on the street for!

Zoom, that last frame in your post is brilliant!
I would have tried, to work a bit on this scene with a few more angles, sticking around those two kids - the Giant with small human theme is a nice thing, to play with!

Thanks! It was my last shot.

Great photographs these last pages!

Michael, this last portrait is really strong!
I think, the expression in his eyes is more caused by his reaction to your camera, but indeed, it confirms a strong self confidence and strength for the thing these people go on the street for!

Thanks a lot.....I appreciate your nice comment.....I like this photo a lot

cheers, michael

HOC and I were at the same shoot. Here's a comparison on Noct ver 4 and M9.

5798174016_c78785e99e_b.jpg
GREAT ! and it's not an insult ! ;)
You said you have the Noctilux version 4, i plan to buy an used Noctilux on ebay, do you know if there are optical differences between versions ?

GREAT ! and it's not an insult ! ;)
You said you have the Noctilux version 4, i plan to buy an used Noctilux on ebay, do you know if there are optical differences between versions ?

I absolutely agree ;-)

I use a v4 too, as I was a bit chicken, when I bought mine and thought, the v4 would sell easier, should I not like it.

Well, I love and kept it, it is my most loved lens.

If you already know, that the Noct f1 is your lens, definitely go for a v3.
The v3 lens hood is soooo much better as a user.
Yes, it packs more bulky in the bag, but in fact, it protects the front a lot better, when throwing it in the bag or having it over a shoulder, when shooting another body.

Last time, I looked, they also were 500 − 1000 EUR less expensive, but this might not be true anymore with these crazy times regarding Leica glass.

Back