Scandinavia Leica meeting Stockholm 18 November

philipus

ʎɐpɹəʇɥƃı&
Local time
4:17 PM
Hi Leica friends

I have been in touch with the ever helpful people at Wibergs Foto in Stockholm with a view to arranging a viewing of Leica equipment. Date and time are set for Tuesday 18 November at 19:00. The venue will depend on how many will come, but it will be in the centre of town.

Wibergs will bring a selection of the M, X, T and D series kit. As the Stockholm Photofair (Fotomässan) is around the corner (21-23 November), it is being looked into whether it would be possible to have a look also at some of the things that will be presented there. Of course, please also bring your own things to show and tell.

Please let me know as soon as you can (in this thread preferably, but PM is also OK) if you can to come so that I can find a suitable venue.

Looking forward to meet as many as possible of our fellow forum members who live or happen to be in or around Stockholm on the 18th.

Philip

Ps. See also this LUF thread.

I work at the fair, so I'll definitely be there, but will not be free the 18th (working). I even arranged to get one half day of for the photofair!

Ok too bad.

I'll be at the fair on the Friday.

I'll post more info about the Leica meet up asap.

Philip

A humble update to say that we are at present a smaller group and that there is room for more, so please spread the word.

Philip

Leicavänner

Vår träff närmar sig. Vi träffas kl 19.00 på Mornington Hotel (Nybrogatan 53). Jag har reserverat brasseriet i namnet "Philip".

Från Wibergs Foto kommer både Peter Gustafsson och Lars Erik Jansson, vilket är väldigt roligt. Dessutom kommer en av Sveriges mest kända Leicafotografer, Anders Engman, något som kommer bli mycket inspirerande.

De som vill delta, vänligen svara i tråden eller skicka mig ett PM.

Det skall bli mycket roligt att träffas. Varmt välkomna!
Philip

-- -- --

Leica friends

Our meeting is approaching. We will meet at 19.00h at the Mornington Hotel (Nybrogatan 53). I have reserved the brasserie in the name of "Philip".

Both Peter Gustafsson and Lars Erik Jansson from Wibergs Foto will participate, which is going to be great. In addition, one of Sweden's most known Leica photographers, Anders Engman, will come, which will be very inspiring indeed.

As always, anyone interested in joining please reply in the thread or send me a PM.

I am looking forward to seeing you next. Welcome!
Philip

One more update. Photographer Anders Hansson, who has made a number very interesting photojournalistic stories across the world and who also uses Leica, will also participate.

Welcome
Philip

--

En uppdatering till. Fotograf Anders Hansson, som har genomfört ett flertal mycket intressanta fotojournalistiska reportage världen över och som använder Leica, kommer också delta.

Välkomna
Philip

Back