Leica MP production year

Congrats!!! That's a superb kit you've got there. Wow your MP is even older than mine (2889xxx) I believe the ISO dial on our MPs is from M6. I think these two scale dial looks more "classic" and I like it.
That 90 Cron is a monster. :D I really love my v3 Cron 35 and "thin" Tele-Elmarit 90.
Thanks, Suguru. It is a bit strange that my camera is that old, since it has been sitting in the store all the time. Nothing wrong with it, though, as far as I can tell so far.

Leica MP, Summicron 50mm f/2 collapsible, Tmax400 printed on Ilford MGIV fb.

Erik.

4058873133_a108e1e448_o.jpg

That is some kit! Congratulations on your purchase!! :) I use the BP 35 and love it, but I also bought the regular lens hood for the front, I can't stand that circular thing.

I actually love the circular metal hood, but can see now how impractical it is in use, when you can´t have the additional metal cap in place without removing the hood.
I will be buying the plastic hood and cap today, if they have it in store in my local shop.

Leica MP, Summicron 50mm f/2 collapsible, Tmax400 printed on Ilford MGIV fb.

Again, nice.
Are you trying to tease me into showing my pictures with my new acquisition, Erik?
I´ll have to wait a bit yet with that, since I have to breathe financially after paying for the MP kit. As soon as I get the chance to pay for it, I will buy a decent film scanner. Then I´ll be able to play along.

I highly recommend Aki-Asahi's #4008 covering for MP. It's much more classic like M3 (very similar texture) and gripier than that shark skinish one too. I recovered it as soon as I got the camera from Paul.

mp_4008.jpg

Sug,

Holy cow, that is tricked out. Congrats.

zerobuttons - congrats on your score - P.

Again, nice.
Are you trying to tease me into showing my pictures with my new acquisition, Erik?
I´ll have to wait a bit yet with that, since I have to breathe financially after paying for the MP kit. As soon as I get the chance to pay for it, I will buy a decent film scanner. Then I´ll be able to play along.

No teasing intended. Just make prints and put them in a $60 flatbed-scanner like I do. I only show some results with an MP.

Leica MP, Summicron 50mm f/2, Tmax400 printed on Ilford MGIV fb.

Erik.

4061769603_83a94c70dd_o.jpg

Completely off-topic: which developer do you use with the Tmax ?
I like the tonality in your restaurant pictures - it fits the subject well.

The tonality is were it's all about.

I use Ilford Perceptol. I expose 320 ISO. 1 part Perceptol, 2 parts water, 9 minutes @ 23 degrees Celsius. Every minute 2x agitation. The new Tmax400-2 is 10 minutes.

Leica MP, Summicron 50mm f/2, Tmax printed on Ilford MGIV fb.

Erik.

4068120765_40fd7a214f_b.jpg

Back