Leica Q review- Photographs of the past 18months.

I agree with the others, excellent photos. You might regret selling it off.

The Q allows for better better framing and is quicker than a traditional M in certain situations. To get an expression, to capture just the right moment. At least that my experience with quite a few shots. Obviously just using a Q and not having the visual expectation what is going to be an interesting frame will only yield snapshots, as every other camera can do as well.
And yes, this wide angle lens wide open at 1.7 is stunning ... not a lot of lenses will get these results.

I've been constantly tempted by the Q after deciding not to play the Leica digital game anymore. There's just something right about it; I just wish it wasn't so costly for a fixed-lens camera. (Quality not-withstanding).

Beautiful work with it though sir! I'm sure you'll have just as much fun with the M.

I will be renting the Q for a week, starting tomorrow- any fast start tips appreciated, will be using on street/restaurants/museum type of shooting..... thanks in advance

Those are great photos! Thanks for sharing the link. You may yet regret parting ways with the Q.

I could not possibly afford a Q, but I like having a small, fixed-lens digicam w/ the equivalent of 28mm. For me, the Fuji X70 is a poor man's Q. ;-)

Lovely images & review!

I've actually gone the other way - I sold my 28mm Summicron to fund the purchase of a Q as a complementary body to my M240.

I haven't used wide angle lenses on my M240 since I got the Q, but have found that the Q as my main camera plus my M240 with a 50mm is the perfect combination for me!

Back