Leica T with only MF lenses?

What do you think of your Kolari A7? I have a 21/4 Color Skopar and a 35/2 Biogon that would sing on the right sensor. Problem is I tend to like the Biogons a lot and they're not very digital friendly.

Don't trust me on fine technical details concerning corner sharpness etc., but I have those same lenses and the K7 accommodates them well. This was not true of the original A7 for anything wider than 35, but my K7 plays well with ZM 35/2, CV 28/1.9, CV 21/4, OM wides and Contax G 28/2.8. Even the Jupiter 12 fits and looks good. RFFer UhOh7 has written a lot about Kolari A7 here and on Fred Miranda.

And now back to our regularly scheduled T/topic.

Thanks maitani for your interesting impression about this special camera! Nice to read you are positively impressed!

robert

I have to say the new TL2 has gotten my attention - the addition of focus peaking in it should make adapted lens use much more convenient. I just don't see spending $2500ish for a body with EVF anytime soon, though. Maybe when they start showing up used...

Slightly OT:
Having the T and Typ 020 evf already, and using M lenses (no L lenses yet) on it, I can feel myself slipping down the M10 slope. Why? because it will take the evf when I need it; because I have the M lenses; and because I'll be 65 in a few months and maybe it's time to buy my first new Leica.

I do really like the smartphone swipe screen on the T. Talk about seamless transition from iPhone to camera.

Back