let's go wide

back alley

IMAGES
Local time
4:18 AM
2662108220_bb5b19dc38_b.jpg

cv 21

Back Alley,
Wonderful photograph! Great composition, great use of that lens! I'm just learning to use a CV 25mm.... foreground is SO important. Thanks for the "lesson". :)

By the way, what film did you use for this photograph?

I find my 15mm Heliar gives very different results used as a portrait lens provided the subject doesn't mind you being right in their face!

Michelle_15-2.jpg

Michelle_16.jpg

No bad shots here. However, I think Raid and Dazedgonebye have the winners to my eye. Mr. Phillip and Andrew Sowerby get runners up.

But nice shots by everyone. Those 15mm are nice. 18mm is the widest I have, and that in M42. Raid, did you really shoot that circular on an RF?

Keith, 15mm ?! She must be a really close friend. T'riffic portraits, I bet she likes 'em.

Cheers,

Mick

No bad shots here. However, I think Raid and Dazedgonebye have the winners to my eye. Mr. Phillip and Andrew Sowerby get runners up.

But nice shots by everyone. Those 15mm are nice. 18mm is the widest I have, and that in M42. Raid, did you really shoot that circular on an RF?

Thanks!

... and Yes; I used a Canon B adapter to use the Canon FD 7.5mm/5.6 lens on my M6. I adapted a fisheye door viewer from Loewe's to be my viewfinder with the M6. Was it neccessary to use the M6? Not really, but it was fun. :D

Back