Light Seal operation closed...foam, etc for sale

Jon Goodman

Well-known
Local time
4:54 PM
Hi Folks,
First a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. Second, for personal reasons I've stepped away from the light seal project and am going to sell all remaining foam, tools, etc. If you would be interested in discussing, please contact me via email at [email protected]
Best regards,
Jon

Thanks...just a suggestion to those who send messages. Please be certain to add a subject line or your message will automatically go to "spam" and it is possible I may not see it.

Jon - good luck with the sale. I've appreciated your business/service over the years, for which I offer you a big thank you.
Best wishes for 2024 and the future
David

Dear Jon Goodman,

Thank you for keeping thousands of photo enthusiasts old cameras working for all these years.
I hope you find someone able to take the reins and provide service as good as yours has been.

Chris

Dear Jon Goodman,

Thank you for keeping thousands of photo enthusiasts old cameras working for all these years.
I hope you find someone able to take the reins and provide service as good as yours has been.

Chris
Yes -- exemplary products, instructions and service. Thank you Jon! I'm sure we all hope someone picks up the reins.

So sorry to hear--but hope it leads to more happiness and free time for you. I've bought several of your kits to service my own cameras, and my local second-hand dealer's customers' cameras, and your products have always been the best out there. I've recommended them to many others, as well. You'll be missed in the camera world--all the best!

I'm extremely sorry to hear that, Jon, but as has been said already I hope it gives you the time to do other things. Wishing you the very best for your future enterprises,

Adrian, UK

Back