London YAY

sara

Well-known
Local time
11:21 PM
Hi peeps :cool:

After a very long time, I'll be back in London for a bit for 2 weeks in Sept.

I'm super excited to see friends and eat my fav food, things have prob changed, wouldn't mind meeting a few RFF members for tea and shooting sesh if I have time.

I'm also going to go crazy on shooting because I haven't done it in a long time and I want to work on a personal project. :E

Going to bring my Leica and Hasselblad most likely but don't want to carry too many lenses (for Leica). Maybe I'll just bring the 35? :x
*screaming inside * :rolleyes:

Consider a wider lens for London pics Sara, my fav from my 2017 visit shot on 24/3.8 Elmar-M:
U51008I1502947830.SEQ.0.jpg

John Mc

Consider a wider lens for London pics Sara, my fav from my 2017 visit shot on 24/3.8 Elmar-M:
U51008I1502947830.SEQ.0.jpg

John Mc

I was thinking about bringing a wider lens honestly. I actually have a 50, 35, and 28. I don't know if I should bring all. I'm so tempted. But I'm carrying other things too, like drawing materials. I'm being too ambitious I know. :bang:

Glad to see you showing some restraint, Sara :):)

Have a great time. Deeply envious.

Thanks lynnb, and Helen.
Honestly it is the only place where I'm motivated to shoot lots :p

My plan is to go shoot and work on a certain project which I shall eventually reveal here in time...

I loved staying at the CitizenM Tower of London. Get a room overlooking the ... Tower of London. Wonderful experience.

Enjoy your time in London, I'm sure your project will be interesting and successful !
robert
PS: keep your kit it simple...

Back