California (Southern) Los Angeles area RFFers The Brewery Bi-Annual ART WALK Oct. 6-7

Revolucion Artistico

Established
Local time
9:49 AM
http://www.breweryartwalk.com/images/back.jpg

The link is for the back of the flyer for the art walk on Oct. 6 & 7 11am-6pm. For anyone who has never heard of it, The Brewery is the worlds largest art colony and this is an open studio artwalk for the artists. My girlfriend's Dad is a photographer with a studio there and he exhibits his 30+ year ongoing 3-D potrait project that he started when he was a kid and continues shooting it to this day. It's pretty cool to see. There are a couple of other photographers there as well and ton's of other amazing artwork. It should be alot of fun. The main website has all the info on how to get there etc. and the best part is it's free with free parking, so the price is right!!! Anyone interested in going PM me and I'll give you my phone # so we can meet up there or anyone in Orange County interested in carpooling let me know. Oh, bring a camera, just the environment and the arcitecture (sp?) is amazing, let alone some of the characters you'll meet there! Hope to see some of you there!

http://www.breweryartwalk.com/images/back.jpg

Quite interested!

Quite interested!

Sounds great. I'll be sure to go, but have to wait and see which day. I'll PM later in the week once I set my schedule. Thanks for the heads up.

Hil

I actually live quite close to the area so I wouldn't be available for pooling....but I'd love to meet a few RFF members...keep this thread going!!!

Cool, it sounds like a few people are gonna make it! Any other takers? It looks like I'm probably going on Sunday so let me know when your going and we'll meet up. The carpool offer still stands if anyone's interested.

Maan, this sounds cool. Wish I could be there. I'll be in Mexico that weekend.

Robin

We're planning on going Sunday though we've planned to go before and not made it... but currently the plan is to check it out that day.

So if you see an Asian guy carrying around an RD1 with a 35 lux asph attached to it, stop me and say hello...

jonas

Back