Maintaining

tumblr_nstz9tKU661r916qao1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nstzbgaGGg1r916qao1_1280.jpg

7/2015 NYC

Hi Dan, good stuff here very very nice tones and processing and scanning, everything is gorgeous. I am still on honeymoon phase with my new to me Rollei 2.8B but it is somewhat problematic. Your shots are so lovely they inspire me to fix it and shoot more with it.
Also your clean look with TMY is awesome.

I think the maintenance is working!

One question - I don't see much in the subway. Do you shoot there ever?

Shooting in the subway stations is near and dear to my heart :)

Thanks guys and gals for looking. I shoot in the subways on No Pants Day when possible. I'd like to shoot there more -- it's more a matter of coincidence I guess. Yes, that's Moses parting the curtains...

Here's a shot of a man exiting the subway at Bryant Park station in NYC on 7/31/2015:

tumblr_ntb0jpfDmG1r916qao1_1280.jpg

Love the one of the guy coming up the subway stairs.

Thanks. I spotted the guy and felt his fatigue. Got in position and as I was ready to shoot the person walked by in the foreground. Lucky timing. Shot another of him a split second after person passed but prefer the obstruction shot.

James, I'm glad you're enjoying it. Yesterday I processed the last 12 rolls in my backlog. I'm going crazy shooting one or two rolls per day. I've selected the photos I want to scan -- and it will probably take a month to do it all. Here's the last for tonight.
tumblr_ntkad1qZUT1r916qao1_1280.jpg

Back