Milan, Italy (snapshots)

raid

Dad Photographer
Local time
6:55 PM
Here are some snapshots that I have taken in Milan during the summer travel this year. I will add more images.

Link: https://raid.smugmug.com/Europe2008iPhone/

I used my iPhone 8 Plus here.

IMG_0049%20copy-XL.jpg

IMG_0077%20copy-XL.jpg

IMG_0081%20copy-XL.jpg

IMG_0146%20copy-XL.jpg

IMG_0130%20copy-X2.jpg

IMG_0129%20copy-X2.jpg

IMG_0126%20copy-XL.jpg

IMG_0062%20copy-XL.jpg

IMG_0061%20copy-XL.jpg

IMG_0058%20copy-XL.jpg

Much enjoying these Raid. The iPhone 8 might be all you need, although perhaps not so much fun as your other cameras.

Great photos Raid.

Thank you. I used the M8 and M9 with the Hologon 16/8 and the pre-asph 35/1.4 lux as my main cameras, but my phone was there too. Here, and images from the phone. I removed the colors, and I used some PP to make B&W images similar to Tri-X film (the software claims).

Much enjoying these Raid. The iPhone 8 might be all you need, although perhaps not so much fun as your other cameras.

This is true, Lynn. The M cameras and lenses are fun to use. I find the exposure system in the iphone to be superior to that in the Leica cameras.

This is true, Lynn. The M cameras and lenses are fun to use. I find the exposure system in the iphone to be superior to that in the Leica cameras.

Yes! And don't we get humiliated from time to time?

Great shots by the way and I'm now wondering if I dare leave the camera at home...

Regards, David

Yes, we do, David.
Thanks.
I say what I am experiencing. It is my imperfect exposure setting with the M bodies that caused me to say that the iPhone exposure is better.

From the Hologon to the i.phone !
Nice photos Raid, I specially like the last one! So funny! And the panoramic of the Naviglio!
robert

Lyon is the second largest city in France, and we drove over there from Milan for a short stay. The city is located adjacent to the Swiss border.

IMG_9426%20copy-XL.jpg

IMG_9423%20copy-XL.jpg

IMG_9418%20copy-XL.jpg

IMG_9402%20copy1-XL.jpg

IMG_9334%20copy-X2.jpg

IMG_0185%20copy-XL.jpg

IMG_9319%20copy-X2.jpg

IMG_9314%20copy-X2.jpg

IMG_9310%20copy-XL.jpg

From the Hologon to the i.phone !
Nice photos Raid, I specially like the last one! So funny! And the panoramic of the Naviglio!
robert

Thank you Robert. It is lots of fun to play with different tools. Here it happens to be my phone.

Loved the puctures Raid. Will go around there soon myself. I guess for traveling it is a good idea to kee it simple and light with the photo equipment.
Great job. Thanks for sharing

Thank you. I tend to go to a simpler travel camera outfit year after year. Have fun.

Back