Other Areas Mini RFF Meeting, Port Washington, Wisconsin

feenej

Well-known
Local time
3:22 AM
Me, Sbug, and Joe Friday. We talked about "woman troubles", mainly. Any interest in a Madison, Wisconsin RFF meeting?

Attachments

• Ikon.jpg
    Ikon.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 0
Our last Madison, Wisconsin RFF meeting was two years ago. It was a lot of fun. Gabriel drove from Minneapolis.

Hey, I'd love another Madison get together. The last one was a real blast.

Maybe down at the Union on the lake? Or over at the Great Dane again? Maybe on September 6?

William

Our last Madison, Wisconsin RFF meeting was two years ago. It was a lot of fun. Gabriel drove from Minneapolis.

Would love to go again --we'll see. Unless there is a strong regional objection. I promise I'll be on my best behaviour and ask more waitresses to pose for us. So somebody's going to fork out for an extra pitcher. Of beer. :D

Scott and Brett said that they were interested. I'd have to run the dates past them, since they are not real active on here.

Last edited:
Gabriel, Scott said you should throw out some dates since you have the farthest to drive. He's busy until November or early December.

Gabriel, Scott said you should throw out some dates since you have the farthest to drive. He's busy until November or early December.

Sounds like a good excuse for a couple of get togethers if folks are up to it. One fairly soonish & one for thanksgiving time?

William

I'm in the Milwaukee/Brown Deer area. I'd like to get in if the date would work out. I wish I would have known about the Port meeting!

I liked your choice in waitress models last time Gabriel, so pick a date and let's put this one in the books.

Back