More horses!

aureliaaurita

Well-known
Local time
5:02 AM
damn emotional evening

taking photos for a friend of a friend whose horse, she has had him 8 years, is being put to sleep on tuesday due to a chronic, debilitating condition.

she wanted some nice photos before he went.

I hope I did some justice.

4646190726_25edf2e4e5_b.jpg

4645566811_a73a3e2354_b.jpg

4645605033_f7fb5d5ac4_b.jpg

4645563483_31334f99a1_b.jpg

4645583973_75fe7ca399_b.jpg

4646183750_0e0ff364aa_b.jpg

Last edited:
I think the photographs of your friend's friend with her beloved horse are beautiful, and she will treasure them for a long time.

These are beautiful pictures! You did an excellent job. I'm sure she will be pleased with the pictures. Thanks for sharing them with us. :)

--Warren

Agreed, You did more than justice...you made a lasting memory....
There are a few in the set that are more about a real relationship, like a Mother and a Child....
You did very well....

Last edited:
thank you :)

I was so nervous, particularly as it's only the second time i've used the pen

These few were my favourite, and I'm considering getting one printed.

Do you think the 1st, 2nd or last one?

A beautiful horse - what a shame. But, nothing else can be done. You have done a fine job, and I too think she will treasure these photos.

he is a nice boy, and only seven - it's heartbreaking

quite unusual breeding for this country, quarter horse cross - you don't get many quarter horses over here.

they really have explored all avenues, still incredibly sad.

You did a great job...that last one is beautiful and will get framed and will hang on a wall where it will be seen everyday...
I just got back from our daughter having a lesson...she'll be competing in a local Morgan Horse show this weekend...
Horse people love pictures of their animals...it's going to be a long tough weekend for her...give her an extra hug from me...

Last edited:
Indeed, you did a great job - a fitting tribute to a wonderful companion.

I'm sure it was an emotional time for everyone, including yourself.

I hope these images help ease the pain of loss.

Back