More Zeiss Ikon photos

Doug, pay NO attention to Walter. With all the soot from that locomotive, there's NO WAY he can keep the ZI clean! As an ARORU (Authorized ROR User,) I will painstakingly clean the camera. It will take many months, as I will need to use an inspection monocular magnifier to make sure absolutely every sq. mm is pristine, but I will eventually finish the job!

Trius

LOL, Trius! Walter, I WISH it had been me putting those smeary fingerprints on the Z-I! I wonder if the covers are brass under the black, and if dilligent frequent smear-cleaning would cause some attractive brassing...

Doug said:
LOL, Trius! Walter, I WISH it had been me putting those smeary fingerprints on the Z-I! I wonder if the covers are brass under the black, and if dilligent frequent smear-cleaning would cause some attractive brassing...

Hummmmm........ I wonder who this fellow "Walter" could be?

Sincerely,
Walker (Who is often called "Walter" and isn't offended as that was my Grandmother's maiden name before she became a Smith) :)

BTW, "Walker" is now 4th generation as a given name in the Smith family. (I'm 2nd generation)

Sorry about that, too, Walker. It's been a tough weekend... new bedroom furniture the misses bought, so we had to move out the old crap, take up old carpeting, clean, etc. Guess I wasn't seeing straight. Good thing I didn't try to take any photos!

Trius

Hey guys....... no need to apologize. It happens all the time and I'm really not offended by it. Not many people have the given name of Walker and fewer yet can say it was never a family surname at some point in their genealogy.

Walker as a given name is found more in the South than in other regions.

If only the President went by G. Walker Bush.............. :D

Trius, if I'd had to move furniture & clean house all weekend I'd be too tired to even be on this board. :)

Walker

Back